domingo, 21 de enero de 2007

Oogie Boogie Song


Oogie Boogie’s Song

Well, well, well!
What have we here?
Sandy Claws, huh?
Ooooh, I'm really scared.
So you're the one everybody's talking about, hah hah hah!.
You're jokin', you're jokin'.
I can't believe my eyes.
You're jokin' me, you gotta be,
this can't be the right guy.
He's ancient, he's ugly.
I don't know which is worse.
I might just split a seam now,
if I don't die laughin' first.
It's terrible when boogie says,
'There's trouble close at hand',
You'd better pay attention now,
cause I'm the boogie man.
And if you aren't a-shakin',
there's something very wrong,
cause this may be the last time
you hear the boogie song.
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh. Whoa-oh, whoa-oh. Whoa-oh, whoa oh. I'm (he's) the oogie boogie man.
And if I'm feelin' antsy
and there isn't much to do,
I might just cook a special batch
of snake and spider stew.
And don't you know one thing
that would make it work so nice.
A roly-poly Sandy Claws
to add a little spice.
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh. Whoa-oh, whoa-oh. Whoa-oh, yeah. I'm (he's) the oogie boogie man.
Release me now or you must face the dire consequences,
the children are expecting me so please come to your senses.
Hah! You're jokin', you're jokin.
I can't believe my ears.
Would someone shut this fellow up?
I'm drownin' in my tears.
He's funny, I'm laughin'.
You really are too much.
And now, with your permission,
I'm going to do my stuff.
What're you going to do?
I'm gonna do the best I can.
Whooaa!
The sound of rollin' dice to me
is music in the air,
cause I'm a gamblin' boogie man
although I don't play fair.
It's much more fun, I must confess,
with lives on the line.
Not mine of course, but yours old boy,
now that'd be just fine.
Release me fast or you have will have to answer for this heinous act.
Oh brother, you're something.
You put me in a spin.
You aren't comprehending
the position that you're in.
It's hopeless,
you're finished,
you haven't got a prayer.
Cause I'm Mister Oogie Boogie,
and you ain't goin' nowhere.

No hay comentarios: